2012年1月29日日曜日

welcome to this blog

As some of you know, I have a YouTube account which is "ajyarixajyari", and am posting some of original sports women videos on YouTube. Those are tip of the iceberg, although I have vast amount of videos. One of the reasons that I have just posted few of them on YouTube is that it does not allow us to post porno, although any of my sports women videos do not include nude.

I really love to share my videos with many friends and share feeling and comments on the videos, but also I want to earn money for hunt the other sports women vision! (It costs much money).

Then I would like to sell videos I have. If you feel you want to help my activity or just want to watch more sports women, please buy the videos. It will not make you disappointed, if you like my videos on YouTube.

thanks

ajyari

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿